Acer won't boot in anything

Closed
Bethbo - Oct 4, 2009 at 02:18 PM
 Jamie - Sep 2, 2010 at 03:06 PM
Hello,
I have an Acer Aspire 4520 that will not boot up in any safe mode or last known good configuration. I have a toolbar that picked up on multidropper fk and then it went into locking up my computer to blue screen. This also happen on my Dell, because I have the same toolbar, but I was able to get into last known configuration, and remove the toolbar. The recovery discs will not work. I have tired the del key then F8, but nothing works the blue screen keeps coming up. I am sending it back to Acer, but I want to keep files & pictures before I do. Is there anything I can do?
Related:

2 responses

I'm working on a 4520 right now... Ive never run into as many problems both hardware and software in any machine EVER! Just burn it, stomp on it, have someone pitch rocks to you and use it as a makeshift bat.

This laptop is a useless hunk of complicated proprietary garbage and they all need to be erased from existence.
Bethbo Posts 1 Registration date Saturday October 3, 2009 Status Member Last seen October 4, 2009
Oct 4, 2009 at 02:57 PM
Can anyone show me an external hardrive on www.newegg.com that I can use that isnt expensive, and work just the same?