Now working Auto turn off

Closed
Vasu - Jul 31, 2008 at 05:48 AM
 Dame CPu - Dec 28, 2008 at 06:41 PM
Hello,

I was installed windows xp.But when i shutdown the computer,it was showing Windows is shutting down.......
But automatically it was not turn off and when I restart the system, it was not restated again it is showing
Windows is shutting down......... constantly..

plz give me a suggestion

Thanks and Regards

Vasu
Related:

5 responses

hornmann Posts 8 Registration date Thursday May 8, 2008 Status Member Last seen May 29, 2009 4
Jul 31, 2008 at 09:27 AM
Hi once get this problem with my computer.

Are you using a pentium 3 ?

Some motherboard needs to be turn off manually.

Since the first windows Os where not equiped and develop for automatic shut down.

What was done is once windows has save your files and settings it gives your the message that is now safe to turnoff your system.
When i turn off my pc it restarting automatically. How can i solve this problem?
I need to know how to find the solution to my problem which is that my computer turns on automatically and turns off automatically. It only turns off when turn off the moniter.

Please notify me if you had the same problem and know the solution to the problem!

Thank You for your time
hello
my computer turn on before turn off auto

why vasu ????
It is a virus

a new one

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
i think is a virus cause my cpu automatically off when i try to delet the virus wich using kapersky 2009...original oso cant cure this virus......b4 my cpu off it gave a wierd sound then it would off like.....example the sound (stiucssss) then when i on it back it will off after 10min like tat....very frastrating..