- 32 Bit and 64 Bit on one machine
- Change from 64-bit Vista to 32-bit Vista ✓ - Forum - Windows Vista
- How to share printer in windows 7 32 bit to windows 10 64 bit ✓ - Forum - Printers/Scanners
- Gta 4 download for pc 32 bit 2gb ram ✓ - Forum - GTA
- Intel sound driver for windows 7 32-bit ✓ - Forum - Audio
- Intel pentium 4 audio drivers for windows 7 32 bit - Forum - Audio
One problem, not really with dual boot but more having to do with AMD Phenom on Vista 64 in general. There is some known compatability issue. If you google it you should see all the details. I'd wait for the next generation of AMD or better yet, get an Intel.