R.A.N.D
Registration date
Monday August 17, 2009
Status
Last seen
December 6, 2010
- Oct 7, 2009 at 06:28 AM
 yoshi - Aug 20, 2010 at 03:58 PM
I plug the ipod Nano into my computer and itunes starts and begins to sync a song and then stops and i get the error message "ipod cannot synced. The required file cannot be found". And "Windows was unable to save all the data for the file G:\iPod_Control\..." sometimes pops up from the windows start bar.

I try to restore through itunes and it gives me the 1439 unknown error message, and sometimes (-48) error message.
I have the lastest version of iTunes installed. I have restored my iPod a few times -now it won’t even let me restore (error -48)-. I have tried plugging it into other USB ports, I have tried restarting my PC, I have checked errors on the device.. Nothing’s working
Related:

5 replies

R.A.N.D
Registration date
Monday August 17, 2009
Status
Last seen
December 6, 2010
Oct 7, 2009 at 07:34 AM
I've already done that few days ago
i connected my ipod classic 120GB to my speakers it was letting me play music then suddenly it stop playing i took it off n then it said no muisc .i was so fustrated errrgh then my mate tried restoering it and it wont restore now what do i do
i connected my ipod classic 120GB to my speakers it was letting me play music then suddenly it stop playing i took it off n then it said no muisc .i was so fustrated errrgh then my mate tried restoering it and it wont restore now what do i do
too bad

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
Blocked Profile
Oct 7, 2009 at 07:08 AM
Dear Sir,

It might be possible that there are some important files that are missing from

your PC. Please uninstall iTunes and reinstall it.

This should solve your problem.

Thanks in advance.