- The iphone cannot be synced. the required file cannot be found.
- Iphone compass calibration - Guide
- The volume does not contain a recognized file system. please make sure that all required file system drivers are loaded and that the volume is not corrupted. - Hardware Forum
- Project cannot open the file ✓ - Software Forum
- How to open .msi file - Guide
- Safari cannot open the page because it is a local file - Guide
With your iPod plugged in, select it in iTunes. Go to the music tab and check if the Sync Music is checked. Somehow mine got deselected. Select it again and sync should be ok.