How to remove the virus

Closed
sam - Aug 2, 2008 at 08:51 AM
 MANNU - Jun 1, 2009 at 04:30 AM
Hello,
everybody, my pc is infected with the virus, i don't about the virus which one is it, but all the process of my pc is having extension .exe, friends help me to remove such type of virus, i have an avast 4.8 home edition antivirus, its unable to remove such type of virus, so friend's plz provide me the solution, ok bye
Related:

10 responses

mrslash Posts 159 Registration date Wednesday February 20, 2008 Status Member Last seen February 9, 2009 45
Aug 4, 2008 at 10:47 AM
hi sam,
first install an anti virus,,,,i advise u avira,,,then after downloading it just scan ur system it should be fine but if not u will have to format ur pc and before it make sure that u have back up memory in order to save ur settings,,,hope i helped u,,,;-)
i do not no how to remove virus on my pc
sharonstone Posts 7 Registration date Sunday February 24, 2008 Status Member Last seen May 29, 2009
Aug 2, 2008 at 09:17 AM
hi there,
well what i would recommend you is to install zonealarm 7.0 on your pc and afetr that do a complete scan. zonealarm will remove the virus no worries on that

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
aquarelle Posts 7140 Registration date Saturday April 7, 2007 Status Moderator Last seen March 25, 2024 491
Aug 2, 2008 at 03:01 PM
Hello,
Sorry, but Zonealarm is a firewall not an anti-virus thus it can't remove virus. I think you can scan-online your computer with BitDefender Online Scanner : https://www.bitdefender.com/toolbox/
Good luck
hi, the firewall is a product of zone alarm. this company also offers a wide range of pc security tool including anti virus
i do not no how to remove virus on my pc
jforjz Posts 2 Registration date Thursday October 2, 2008 Status Member Last seen October 3, 2008 4
Oct 3, 2008 at 07:06 AM
hi try toscan in safe mode option with any of the anti virus but it must be updated and pls try it in safe mode otherwise it ll not work.
Hello Friend
i Dharmesh
first you go in (%temp% folder) this folder and (Shift + Delete) all of files and go in (Temp folder) and remove all files after remove files go in C:\programFiles\netmeeting and delete netmeeting folder after go in SAFE MODE and check this all files and start disc clean software and clean all of drives and after star in normal mode and check this
Kirandeep Singh
Jan 8, 2009 at 10:36 PM
How do I remove a virus from my computer files & documents?
HI THERE..

first install an anti virus,i advise u QUICK HEAL TOTAL SECURITY, then just scan YOUR system it should be fine but if not u will have to format YOUR PC and before it make sure that u have BACK UP memory in order to save Ur settings .......................ANYTHING ELSE
HII DHANESH,
THANK U FOR UR ADVICE
NOW I DONT NEED TO FORMAT MY COMPUTER THIS THE BEST THING
THAKU AGAIN...