I have a proplem with my ip address pls help

Closed
angelic_85 Posts 3 Registration date Saturday August 2, 2008 Status Member Last seen August 3, 2008 - Aug 3, 2008 at 09:18 AM
angelic_85 Posts 3 Registration date Saturday August 2, 2008 Status Member Last seen August 3, 2008 - Aug 3, 2008 at 10:50 AM
Hello,
i have a proplem with ip there is warning appear on my desktop
windows system error
there is an ip address was conflicted with another system on the network
and when i asked all my partner in the same network (all of us 4 computers) using the same network and this network not wireless
i found that just my pc which has this warning it dosen't appear to anyone else me i asked them at the same time this message appear i dont know Is there someone else out our network hack my computer and steal my IP address when he use it this message appear just to me and dosent appear to anyone on my network partner
what the proplem an what i can do if this hack what can i do to make it not happen again or this message doesnt appear again and what he can do with my ip address??????????

another question can someone hack my computer and steal my ip address when we chatting in messenger without he sending any link or anything just chat ?????
thanks alot
Related:

2 responses

777bons Posts 12 Registration date Sunday February 24, 2008 Status Member Last seen June 1, 2009 13
Aug 3, 2008 at 09:25 AM
hello angelic,

so to answer to your question no one can use msn to hack your ip address without sending any link and just chatting. the problem is with your network connection itself and what i would advise you is to try to put these ip address in all the four computers

first one 192.168.1.1
second one 192.168.1.2
third one 192.168.1.3
forth one 192.168.1.4

the subnet mask remains the same for the four 255.255.255.0

hope that this will solve your problem

see you
angelic_85 Posts 3 Registration date Saturday August 2, 2008 Status Member Last seen August 3, 2008 1
Aug 3, 2008 at 10:50 AM
hi
thanks alot for ur care and answering me but the 4 computers already have this ip address as u told me so i dont know from where this conflict happend ?! <souligne>are there someone outside our network have my ip address so this warning just appeared to me and didnt appear to anyone of them at the same time if four of us online ? </souligne> sorry if u can could u explan it to me more why this appear just to my pc and dosent appear to none of them is it may happend even by 1 % cause of stealing my ip address by someone on the internet but out of our network ?? and when this warning appear the internet dosent stop its working as usual
i dont know about computers & network but why this warning just appear on my pc not appear to anyone of them and i tried to change my ip address manually but the internet doesnt work i tried it before maybe because i havent the main one really i dont know and this warning dosnt appear alot of time so i afraid if it because of someone out our network steal my ip address :(

again thanks alot