No Display

Closed
Kat - Oct 16, 2009 at 09:16 AM
 Kat - Oct 16, 2009 at 09:57 AM
Hello,
My desktop monitor won't come on. I know it has power, and it was working the night before. I pressed the power button on the monitor after I was done and now am not able to turn it back on with power. I know that there are some keystrokes I can do to recall my display but I am clueless as to what they are. Please help.

Thanks

2 responses

dancedhall Posts 3056 Registration date Wednesday May 13, 2009 Status Member Last seen March 12, 2010 655
Oct 16, 2009 at 09:47 AM
hi there,

check the power cord

and the plug also as there is 13A fuse in it

Thanks
I checked. Everything plugged in correct and working. I had used it last night, and so the monitor would not be glowing all night just turned the monitor off. When I went to go do something else on the computer, I could nto turn it back on. U have been getting the OSD Menu thing popping up all the time for a little bit. This issue with it turning off happened before, and a drunk cousin who is now MIA was able to recall the display by pressing some buttons on the keyboard. he was able to pull it up really quick bu pressing something like a+s+c+d and something else. But he was drunk and not able to clearly tell me what he pressed to recall it. So now I have no clue what to press to recall like he did.