Windows XP restart automatically

Closed
Kirin - Oct 16, 2009 at 10:09 PM
alex59fr Posts 852 Registration date Tuesday November 24, 2009 Status Member Last seen May 12, 2016 - Dec 1, 2009 at 06:52 AM
Hello,

I have a MacBook running under Windows XP, I don't know what is the problem but since yesterday, when I turn on my laptop, waiting the windows system loading (logo windows XP loading), after that there's a blue screen appearing for one second and some writing (no time to read, too fast), then black screen and the laptop restart automatically and do again and again until I turn off myself... If someone can help me please, I can't do anything.

Thanks for your attention.
Related:

4 responses

Blocked Profile
Oct 16, 2009 at 10:21 PM
Dear Kirin,

Please carry out a virus scan and if the laptop is infected do

remove any virus.

Thanks in advance.
Dear LouisSteph,

The problem is I can't enter into the system, my laptop reboot everytime after the windows XP logo, so I cannot reach the start desktop, so no possibility of scan virus.

Thanks in advance
someone please can help me, it's really urgent.
thank you
Blocked Profile
Oct 16, 2009 at 11:57 PM
Dear Sir,

I will therefore advise you to send the PC to a competent

computer technician who will fix up the problems for you.

Thanks in advance.
this seems to be a universal problem with a windows update that affects some laptops mostly tablets. Im having the same problem but I was able to take a pic of the error message on the bluescreen -
STOP: 0x000000E3 (0x80558BE0,0X8A8C15B8,0X00000000,0X00000002)
problem is there is no CD drive with the tablet and you cant get into the configuration to boot from a thumbdrive.

Im surprised - well actually not surprised - that Microsoft hasnt issued some kind of fix-it step by step because it seems to have happened to everyone with a tablet running xp edition around mid Oct. I dont know what to do either, thats how I ended up on your forum. Theres gotta be another way than sending it to a technician, that'll cost you an arm and a leg and I dont want to lose my files either
Blocked Profile
Dec 1, 2009 at 06:24 AM
Dear Sir,

You could try repairing it through the below instructions:

https://ccm.net/faq/516-repairing-windows-xp-using-cd-installation

Thanks in advance.
alex59fr Posts 852 Registration date Tuesday November 24, 2009 Status Member Last seen May 12, 2016 2
Dec 1, 2009 at 06:52 AM
Hello,

Have you tried on safe mode ?