I can't log onto MySpace.

Closed
Rawbun Posts 3 Registration date Saturday October 24, 2009 Status Member Last seen October 25, 2009 - Oct 25, 2009 at 01:50 PM
Lucky_Star Posts 3 Registration date Saturday October 24, 2009 Status Member Last seen October 25, 2009 - Oct 25, 2009 at 01:58 PM
Hello. For almost a month now, I have not been able to log onto MySpace. Last login was on October 3, and on that day I got a message from MySpace Help that told me I was phished and that I had to change my password. I successfully changed my password, but then MySpace logged me off without me doing anything. And ever since then, I have been unable to get back on using my new password as well as any of my old passwords. I have tried logging on millions of times, and it just keeps bringing me back to the home page and saying "You Must Be Logged On To Do That." I have tried searching myself, and my account is still up and running. But when I click on "Forgot Password" it says that my email could not be found. I have used the same email for my account for 5 years, and I still get mail sent to me telling me that I have new things on MySpace. I have tried contacting MySpace, and sending a salute to prove it's really me, but nothing has helped. It's not my computer, because I can successfully log onto other people's accounts, just not my own. I am having the same problem on my Mobile internet. If anyone has had this problem and found out how to fix it, or if anyone is currently having this problem, please let me know. I would appreciate any help I could get.

1 response

Lucky_Star Posts 3 Registration date Saturday October 24, 2009 Status Member Last seen October 25, 2009
Oct 25, 2009 at 01:58 PM
I've had that problem, but I'm not sure how to fix it. One day I had some luck and it finally login so I had to delete that account and created a new one. I would suggest trying to start a new one with that same email account. if it says that that email is already being used I would try forgot password one more time.