- Cant access mail from outlook
- How to access yahoo mail with outlook - How-To - Yahoo mail
- Mail postmaster outlook - How-To - Hotmail
- How to set auto mail in outlook mobile - How-To - Android
- Burrotech Office Mail and Outlook 2007 ✓ - Forum - Outlook
- Why can't i access my yahoo mail - How-To - Yahoo mail
Need a boatload more information to help you! Try creating a new email profile and going from there. You can do that by going to the control panel, selecting 'Mail', then the 'Add' button, then click 'Prompt for the Profile to be Used'. Then, select the profile you just created - use your same email settings that came from your other profile for your email server settings. If all things are equal and it is only your Outlook that is slow, this may help.