- Excel 2007 resetting cells to Date format
- Excel 2007 - Change cell color using If ✓ - Forum - Excel
- Count conditionally formatted cells in excel 2007 - Forum - Excel
- Conditional formatting excel if another cell contains text ✓ - Forum - Excel
- Change date format in excel for all cells - Guide
- How to change the date format in Excel 2007 ✓ - Forum - Excel
I have same problem. Seems to occur randomly and chnages format accross all sheets. Anyone have a solution as yet for this
FYI - To add support to the original poster - I've had the same problem. I'm an Excel expert and pretty much know all/most of the features and formats. However, there's a large spreadsheet that I open in compatibility mode where Excel has set the default format for all cells to be a date format. So if I go to an empty cell and type in "=2+3", Excel will show whatever the date equivalent is to "5" as the result in the cell. I don't think I pressed a random key combination, but it's pretty annoying/frustrating.
I'm having exactly the same problem. My workbook has 9 worksheets and they're all being converted to Date Format. Still looking for a solution.
Didn't find the answer you are looking for?Ask a question