- Memory stick not recognised by laptop
- Usb memory stick not recognised - How-To - USB
- Windows doesn't recognise memory sticks ✓ - Forum - Windows
- Memory stick pro duo connect to laptop - Forum - Hardware
- How to remove write protection from memory stick - How-To - USB
- How to download music from youtube to memory stick - How-To - USB
hi there I am having the same problem, I have a 32GB intenso memory stick that was recognised by my laptop for ages then one day tryed to put it in and nothing happend. the tab on the bottom right of my comp doesnt pop up and its not in my computer ether, I un-installed and re-installed that didne work and I have tryed the method above but it said that I could not change the letter. also the red light on the memory stick that usually flashes a bright red when in use is now flashing very slowly and very dim light. please help me as it was not cheap and I cant afford to not have it. thank you
It might be recognised but not have been assigned a letter already in use. If you go into Disk Management - Click Start > Run and type diskmgmt.msc and click OK - do you see in the list of drives your Sandisk drive? If you do and it has been assigned a letter already in use right click on it inside the box where letter is listed and choose the option to change the drive letter. Once you have changed it to a letter that is free it should be useable.