- MESSAGE APPEAR WINDOWS/SYSTEM/KILLVIRUS/RBS n
- Send message to windows 10 computer - Guide
- Send text messages from Windows 10 via Your Phone app - Guide
- How to change the welcome message in Windows 7 - Guide
- How to disable Save a copy of sent messages in Windows Live - Guide
- Send message cmd windows 10 ✓ - Forum - Network
You have a virus that was not fully removed by your antivirus program. There is still a start command for the "Killvirus" program in your Registry. Perhaps a Registry clean program like CCleaner will delete it.