I Have had the same problem over and over again if you don't have the CPU fan properly "Hindged" on the Computer will give a load long beep... just wiggle it around or get a new one that might fit better... oh and make sure the CPU Hard Glue is fermly in place... Good Luck!!!!
As mentioned earlier:
- Try to find the motherboard name, like "ASUS M14LJ" or something like that. Google it, for example "ASUS M12LJ beep codes" and identify the beep code you are hearing.
- Pull out the CMOS battery (Looks like a coin) and wait 20 seconds before you put it back in.
- Remove, one by one, all your memory chips (RAM) and re-seat/reinstall them.
- Remove your graphics card and re-seat/reinstall it.
These are the most common fixes for a very odd hardware issue. If it doesn't work:
- Remove all your RAM and insert only ONE chip and boot.
- - - If it still beeps, try ANOTHER (only one) RAM chip. If that also beeps, then it is possible that one or more pieces of hardware is broken.
hi..thanks for the advice ...i also have the same problem.ill try your advice..hope it will fix my pc..
i will clean my pc and reinstall the RAM... but it will not work ill try slamming it..lol...
hope for the best..