Mp5 help

Closed
shudabetall - Dec 22, 2009 at 02:04 PM
 narutofan55 - Mar 26, 2010 at 07:37 PM
Hello,
Hi.. I have a missil 4302hd mp5 player just picked up for christmas, the manule tells me what i can do but dose not tell me how . I would love to know how to get movies , video , pic's , and mp3s from my pc to my mp5 player. Any help would be great ! .

3 responses

dancedhall Posts 3056 Registration date Wednesday May 13, 2009 Status Member Last seen March 12, 2010 655
Dec 23, 2009 at 12:39 PM
hi there,

just plug it to pc and transfer the files to it

if prompted for driver then use cd provided with it and install

Thanks
Hi
I have the same problem. it is driving me crazy trying to add my mp4 movie files onto the player. I put the installation cd disk into my pc and nothing happens, except some computer lingo onto a notepad file. I am not technologically inclined so maybe someone can give me so help. I have the Missil 4302hd model as well and I am using a vista operating system. PLEASE HELP.
mrstewart61 > samm
Jan 8, 2010 at 02:19 PM
I just got the same model and am always frustrated with tech that is translated by someone in asia. \it is a challenge to understand what they mean. The manual has very limited info. But the unit works like an mp3 player and you can use it as a flash drive as well. Just moves files as you normally would with any flash drive. You can even make your own folders. To play videos, you need to download the 'mp4 tool' from the disc included. It wouldn't start up for me, but just go into the files and you will find it. After loading, it is quite easy to convert the file, as the unit uses the .avi file extension.
I just got a 4302HD as well... the trick to getting the USB disk to mount to your computer is to start up the 4302HD, then go to the file browser. Enter the browser, and the UDisk option is displayed. NOW, plug in your USB cable. The 4302HD will now mount as a flash drive on your computer (ie. Drive D: or E:).

Now, just copy over the files to the new drive. I have copied over a bunch of MP3 audio files, they play great. Pictures look good. For video, I have it playing a number of DIVX .avi files, they look and sound incredible.

Enjoy.
hello! hi ! i got a mp 5 player for christmas , but i don't know how to get movies to my mp 5 player . any help will be nice !!