-
Registration date
Tuesday December 22, 2009
Status
Last seen
December 23, 2009
-
Hello,

I need help.while i trying to connect friends IP by pressing( ~) console key it seems to me establishing network connecting to server, but after sometimes it seems failed to connect server.even my boardband working properly. Please help me

4 replies

Registration date
Monday December 21, 2009
Status
Last seen
December 25, 2009
if it says fail to connect server that means you are not connected . what are you using for connecting freinds ip? i mean any software ? have you try to connect your self on your freinds pc?
Registration date
Status
Last seen
December 23, 2009

I am trying to connect only by cs1.6 console(~) kye.
Registration date
Monday December 21, 2009
Status
Last seen
December 25, 2009
sorry dear i am not geeting your point clearly. will you explain your problem plz
Registration date
Status
Last seen
December 23, 2009

yea,
I am recently installed (counter strike 1.6) online game.I need to play this game with my friends online.so i trying to connect my friends via IP address.

If any one try to play with their friends via IP address then they need to press (~ ) console key on key board under Tab key then type connect & 123.343........( IP ) address.

I also trying to do that but i am not able to connect, why?

I tested my speed my boardband downlioad speed 215 kbps,upload 112 kbpsand latency 112 ms.if my net slow to connect so how to increase, or any way to connect IP by force or any software to treat the matter.

If there any other way to connect for play online with friends please suggest me....