- Hp laptop is turning on but with little visib
- Can't type letters on hp laptop - How-To - Keyboard
- How to unlock touchpad on hp laptop - How-To - Laptop computer
- How to press @ on hp laptop - How-To - Internet
- Hp laptop camera not working - How-To - Laptop computer
- Restore factory settings hp laptop - How-To - Hardware
This sounds like the "backlight" or "inverter" have failed. You can try to brighten the screen using the function keys. Two of the function keys (top row) should be assigned to this. Look for an icon like a sun with an up arrow - this should be key used to brighten the screen. Press it a number of times until the screen is to your liking. Laptops have control panel power settings that normally have the screen less bright when on battery power.