How do you get loads of money on sims 3 iPod [Solved/Closed]

Sammie - Dec 28, 2009 at 07:28 AM - Latest reply:  Lelelelelelellele
- Jul 28, 2017 at 12:03 AM
Hello, How do you get loads of money on sims 3 the iPod and iPhone version without downloading the source and getting your iPod or iPhone jail somthinged? Thnx
See more 

58 replies

Best answer
Thank you
Well sims 3 just released an update where if you go to the pause menu and where it says "Help & About" You can go to gardening tips and then shake your ipod up and down and you will get 500 Simeleons, and you can just keep doing that over & over again.

Thank you, 13333333 32

Something to say? Add comment

CCM has helped 1805 users this month

It doesn't work....Are you sure?(:
Oh.....I am sorry it just worked
i didnt work
Didn't work how did you get it to work
Thank you
go to help&about then gardening tips then shake the iphone and you'll get money.
Missytessie - Jun 23, 2010 at 10:44 PM
Thank you
Until the most recent update there weren't any cheats for it, now if you click the three dots in the bottom left corner and go to gardening tips or whatever then shake your iPhone/iPod/iPad then you get more money :) I use it all the time.
does it work in the sims 3 advetures?
Thank you
First talk to walter, boast or talk about either fishing or gardening and if you say fishing he will give you 200 simolians if you can give him a trout.(you may have to talk multiple times.)if you say gardening he will give you 50 if you can give him a bell pepper.
Note: both of these can be used multiple times.
Hope I helped.

Update: you can also chat chat to kia and she will give you 50 simolians if you slap ruth for her.
this does not work
Thank you
first u have to have the new update for this to work:1 go to the 3 dots button at the bottom of the screen 2 go to help and about 3scroll all the way down untill you get togardening tips 4 then shake ur iphone and it gets u money

thats how I did it and now im filthy rich u just gotta keep doin it when u get low on cash!!! hope this helped!!! *
Thank you
Just go fishing until your full on every fish then go sell it at the quick store you get a decent amount of cash I pretty sure its like $1100 or just farm
hi, dont mean to sound dumb but how do u go fishing?
go to the lake and tap on the hook sign which will also say GO FISHING which you have to tap again
first buy fidhinng equipment..
Thank you
1 have latest update of sims
2 click the 3 ballpoints in the lower left corner
3 the scrool down intill you see gardening turtial
4 click it
5 shacke the ipod gets you a 1000 cash every time
Do you mean the garden tips
how long do u shake it?
just shake it an u get 500 simoleons
Thank you
Hello, I got this tip off an update for Sims 3 Ipod touch, - Start your game as normal, then 1) Press the button with the 3 dots to pause the game, 2) Choose "Help & About" option, 3) Choose "Gardening Tips", then just shake your Ipod and you will get loads of money !!. Hope this helps from Sim freak ! ;-)
omg thats mint :)
Thank you
just fish and sell them
also take the politician job all u need is friends and whoever your boss is become a very very good friend with him
steven.g 4 Posts Thursday July 1, 2010Registration date July 1, 2010 Last seen - Jul 1, 2010 at 09:34 AM
Thank you
pause the game go onto gardening tips which is under help and about then shake. hope this helped
Thank you
You go to Gardening Tips and shake your Ipod touch and you will get $500, each time!!!!!
Thank you
what?
Thank you
you pause go to help and about and go to gardening tips and shake your ipod up and down the more you do it the more you get
Thank you
go to the little ... button in the bottomleft corner then click help and about then gardening tips then shake ur ipod/iphone and you get 500 simoleons ( money)
Thank you
THANK YOU :D
Thank you
Here it is step by step ok?
1. Go into the pause menu (The thing in corner with three dots). 2. Hit help and about.
3. Go into gardening tips. 4. Shake for cash. P.S Update the game first.
Hope it works for you!!!! :)
how do you update?
steven.g 4 Posts Thursday July 1, 2010Registration date July 1, 2010 Last seen - Jul 1, 2010 at 09:35 AM
it should be automatic
Thank you
go to the tutorials find the gardening tips and shake the ipod touch/iphone this gives you about 500 sim money you can do this unlimited times.
Thank you
go and pause you sims 3 app the go to help/about gardening tips then shake the ipod/phone touch or ipad then tada 500 simoleons falling from the help!
Thank you
thank you sooooo mutchhh!!!!!!!!!
Thank you
thank you ! haha crazy