- Internal Speaker Problem
- Asus laptop no sound from internal speakers windows 10 ✓ - Forum - Audio
- How to turn off internal speakers on samsung led tv - How-To - Hardware
- Internal speakers are not working for CQ45 ✓ - Forum - Hardware
- Laptop's sound speakers faulty ✓ - Forum - Laptop
- Dell laptop internal speakers not working windows 10 ✓ - Forum - Windows
Put the headphones in ALL the way! Push it all the way in so there is no gap. Use your muskles! It is not easy. Push harder!
My internal speaker has just recently started playing at the same time as the headphones, and the headphone noise sounds tinny. I'm considering sending it back to Apple for repairs unless there is a fix.
I had music playing through internal speakers when plugged into headphones and my car connection. In my circumstance, it was not due to loose connections. After much searching to no avail, I finally looked at my owner's manual, I found that a complete reset fixed my problem. Hope that this may work for you.
reset iPod using iTunes! I had exact the same problem and it started working again as I used the "reset" function on iTunes. Good luck!