Https connection not found

Closed
gcomputerdummy - Dec 29, 2009 at 03:40 PM
sharpman Posts 1021 Registration date Saturday May 23, 2009 Status Contributor Last seen October 20, 2010 - Mar 14, 2010 at 10:01 AM
Hello,

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I'VE DONE BUT NOW EVERYTIME I CLICK A CONNECTION LINK (EXAMPLE BELOW) I GET THIS ERROR: CAN ANYONE GIVE ME A CLUE?

The web address you entered could not be found[more information]You were trying to go to https://navinet.navimedix.com/sign-in?oncology

CloseThe error could be the result of a variety of things, from typing errors in the web address to DNS issues with the requested web address. Check the web address for typing errors or check your internet connection to ensure other web addresses are accessible.

3 responses

sharpman Posts 1021 Registration date Saturday May 23, 2009 Status Contributor Last seen October 20, 2010 183
Dec 29, 2009 at 03:48 PM
can you access any other pages on the internet, for instance google, or microsoft

if you can, then its more likely to be an issue with that site
gcomputerdummy
Dec 29, 2009 at 03:54 PM
Hello sharpman, it is happening on multiple sites. I can get into the primary site but when I try to connect, like a "login" then I get that error. I thought it had something to do with my computer security and the http"s" part (and that may or may not sound really stupid) but everything I try doesn't fix the problem.
gcomputerdummy
Dec 29, 2009 at 03:55 PM
oh, and I can access all of the sites from a different computer in the house. So it isn't the site. Any ideas?
sharpman Posts 1021 Registration date Saturday May 23, 2009 Status Contributor Last seen October 20, 2010 183
Dec 29, 2009 at 04:50 PM
have you checked any security settings on your computer ie internet security or firewall.

to rule these out if you disable them then try to access one of those sites will it let you on.
(remember to reactivate as soon as possible)

oh and one other thing. what browser are you using?
I am having a similar issue. I did what you suggested to the user above...nothing.
Is it possible I am stuck in a loop? Because all this happened when I closed out a Maleware download that I did not sanction.
Mar 14, 2010 at 10:01 AM
To thos still having issues,
have you tried this.

from a cmd window (run/cmd)

enter the following

ipconfig /flushdns

sometimes the dns cache gets corrupt and will sometimes throw up server not found etc.

see how that goes.