- Sound device
- Windows media player cannot play the file because there is a problem with your sound device. there might not be a sound device i - Forum - Drivers
- Sound device ✓ - Forum - Drivers
- No sound device detected ✓ - Forum - Drivers
- No Sound Device - Forum - Windows
- Enable and Configure a Secondary Sound Device on Bandicam - How-To - Screen capture
Hi Seetha, If u have your audio driver, which should have been provided to you when u bought your machine just run it in your system and it should do it. If u don't have it and don't know your motherboards's model, just open the the side cover of the cpu and check closely as you should be able to find the model & make of it. Once you get it just go to the website of the maker and download it or just run your model number in the search bar and should u should be gettin a lot of options.