- Old mac problem with desk top
- Xvideoservicethief youtube video in punjabi song mp3 download mac os - Forum - Google Chrome
- Dns probe finished no internet mac ✓ - Forum - MacOS
- Mac m1x release date - How-To - MacOS
- How to reinstall mac os without disc - How-To - MacOS
- Backslash on mac - How-To - MacOS
To increase the size of your taskbar, simply put your mouse pointer over the top edge (provided your taskbar is on the bottom of the screen) of the taskbar. Your pointer should change to double arrows (pointing away from each other). This means that your computer is ready to resize the taskbar. Now, click and drag your taskbar as far up as you would like it. You can make the taskbar up to half the size of the screen. Once you get to a point that is good, let go. That is all there is to it. Decreasing the size is the same (drag down instead of up, of course).
Thank you!!!! I made the tool bar tiny, woo hoo. Now how about the part when I'm on the internet, my pages are missing about an inch and a half at the bottom. I tried the double arrow on the top rim to try and pull it up which it did but the page was essentially the same size, the bottom just got bigger. One more answer and we're good to go.