I cant start windows xp home edition

Closed
CryingOne - Jan 6, 2010 at 12:15 PM
 CryingOne - Jan 7, 2010 at 11:55 AM
Hi, I need help. After i turned off my computer with Shut down button (I needed to do that really fast) I cant start windows xp home edition.. It comes a message what should I do.. Use Safe Mode, Start Windows Normally and the other chooses. I tryed every of these but then the Windows loading screen appears my computer Reboots and the same message appears.. I have even read forums what to do. But no help.. Please someone HELP ME!!? Sorry for bad english, I'am a lithuanian.
Related:

2 responses

Blocked Profile
Jan 7, 2010 at 09:18 AM
Hello CryingOne,

Since you made a hard shutdown of the system, some files have been corrupted and are missing to start windows normally,namely boot manager ,to resolve this issue,you can make a system repair by booting
from your windows installation disk and select repair. link below from Faq will guide you:

https://ccm.net/faq/516-repairing-windows-xp-using-cd-installation

follow he instructions as mentioned

Thanks
I tried it, but it goes to MW XP Recovery Console, it provides system repair and recovery functionality. It asks me to type commands and any of these doesnt work.. :(
Yeahoo! It works, I installed windows xp professional on home edition.. Now I have two windows, but after professional install the home edition is working.. I hope this forum would help someone! :)