Help,Internet Problems

Closed
Lord Vardoulacha - Jan 7, 2010 at 07:40 AM
Anil Babaria Posts 1 Registration date Monday January 4, 2010 Status Member Last seen January 7, 2010 - Jan 7, 2010 at 07:54 AM
Can someone help me please? I have two computers here at home. A dell connected to the internet here in my kitchen and a compaq in my room that is not connected to the internet. Recently I put a new sound card in the compaq but nedded to get online to obtain a driver so i draged it to my kitchen and tried hooking it up to the dells connection but it wouldnt let me connect! If this makes a difference the dell has vista and the compaqq has xp pro. The compaq has not had internet for a long time and used to have dialup. anybody have any ideas on how I could connect the compaq to the internet?
Related:

1 response

Anil Babaria Posts 1 Registration date Monday January 4, 2010 Status Member Last seen January 7, 2010
Jan 7, 2010 at 07:54 AM
Hi.
There is no problem to connect with Internet if both the pc have different Operating System.
I think you just need to check the network connection settings from the control panel.

Regards,
Anil