French to English keyboard?

 jn99 -
I am buying a computer in France, but I need an english keyboard. Do I need to buy a separate keyboard or is there a key/icon for this?


2 replies

Hi there,

French keyboard has AZERTY whereas English us has QWERTY ,you can change the keyboard setting in control panel ,thus the A letter on French keyboard will display Q when pressed.

Thank you

A few words of thanks would be greatly appreciated. Add comment

CCM 2821 users have said thank you to us this month

French residents can order new Dell computers--laptops and desktops--with English keyboards and English version Windows 7 operating system at Anglo Computer --

They ship to your address in France and include full guarantee for France. Fast and friendly service.