Cant see video in mp4

Closed
-
 carlos -
Hello,
I cant see videos in my mp4 .I have converted the video into mp4 format but when i open my mp4
i cant see the that i converted and copied to the mp4.Hope you could help me to solve my problem.
Please send the suggestions to my email soon...

4 replies

Dear Shams,

While any file is converted, you will be indicated where the converted file is being saved. You should note the path where the file is being saved and hence when the conversion is completed, get through the specific path and have the problem solved.

Thanks in advance.
Registration date
Friday February 26, 2010
Status
Last seen
April 8, 2010
Video to AMV Converter

Tanbee Video to AMV Converter was developed for helping you to transform the media files into the AMV file format which can be played by MP4/MP3 Players. If you have an MP3/MP4 player that supports AMV video playback, then you will need the AMV Video Converter to convert your videos to a .AMV file so it will be playable on your player.

Tanbee Video to AMV Converter can also convert video to audio for playback on your players. The powerful codec pack installed support almost all popular video and audio files like WMV, 3GP, MOV, VOB, MPG, ASF, FLV, AVI, RM, RMVB, MP4, MKV, MKA, MP3, WAV, M4A, AAC, AC3, AIFF, AMR, FLAC, WMA, MP2, etc

http://www.video-to-amv-converter.x2mp4.com