Samsung Highlight

Closed
Stephi - Jan 30, 2010 at 12:58 PM
 Mo - Aug 26, 2010 at 09:13 PM
Hello,
I have the Samsnung Highlight and it comes with a USB, but when I connect it, my computer can't fnd my phone. It needs a hardware in order to get my computer to know my phone, but what is the hardware I need in order to get my computer to reconize my phone?

3 responses

Blocked Profile
Feb 1, 2010 at 04:37 AM
Dear Sir,

You actually will be compelled to get the PC Suite that you should have obtained at the purchase of the mobile phone installed and hence have the possibility to access to the phones memory, install applications and more. If ever you don't have it, please have it downloaded from the following address:

https://www.samsung.com/us/common/notfound.html

Thank you.
Same thing just happened to me. I had to unplug it then plug it back in and choose "Mass Storage" instead of "PC" option and it read my phone immediately.
I think your computer might be old cause there is no technology you need to have at least windows vista,7,thats all because the phone has a new technology so i think you have a old computer if you dont then maybe something is wrong i dont know
That was the most idiotic comment I've ever read. You shouldn't speak when you have no idea what you're talking about.
Tmobile isn't shipping the necessary driver software with the phone, which is why everyone who purchases the phone has the exact same issue.
Acting like a know it all isn't attractive, you might want to calm down.
pwnd ^ lmfao hi5. :]