Pc freezing

Closed
Doe12 Posts 37 Registration date Thursday September 18, 2008 Status Member Last seen May 11, 2009 - Sep 22, 2008 at 07:46 AM
omgitstobby Posts 4 Registration date Friday December 26, 2008 Status Member Last seen December 27, 2008 - Dec 27, 2008 at 02:53 AM
Hi everybody the problem is that my pc keeps freezing everytime and even if I try to open only my computer it will freeze the only thing that doesn't freeze it is windows media player and im now arguing why it is just the wmp that doesn't freeze the pc and the rest does it? I have registry cleaners and kaspersky as antivirus.
Related:

2 responses

go to strart/run, in the run type msconfig, then in the startup tab uncheck everything but your anti virus then restart see if work better.
Also, start/run, here type %temp% then enter and delete everything inside this folder
repeat the procedure start/ run temp, also delete inside context
again start/run type prefetch, delete inside context.
Then if nothing help do system restore
If system restore don't work reinstall windows. You might be INFECTED.
omgitstobby Posts 4 Registration date Friday December 26, 2008 Status Member Last seen December 27, 2008
Dec 27, 2008 at 02:53 AM
Umm honestly i cant really think of any hardware problems that would somehow connect to this exactly so i assume its a software problem. So to tell u the truth i would just reformat the comp since its pretty much unuseable at this point and if the problem persists from there on then i can say for sure its a hardware. Lets hope not =/