- Virus stopes my Internet working
- A virus is preventing access to the internet - How-To - Security
- My browser can't connect to the internet unless i uninstall my anti virus ✓ - Forum - Network
- System Tool Virus Removed, Internet No Go ✓ - Forum - Windows
- After virus desktop can't connect to internet ✓ - Forum - Viruses/Security
- Virus preventing access to internet ✓ - Forum - Viruses/Security
HI...I THINK YOU SHOULD GO FOR A UNIBLUE REGISTRY BOOSTER AND RUN IT ON YOUR SYSTEM. IT WILL AUTOMATICALLY SCAN FOR SYSTEM ERRORS AND THEN REPAIRS YOUR SYSTEM. GO TO GOOGLE AND SEARCH FOR 'UNIBLUE HOMEPAGE' AND WHEN YOU GET TO THE SITE, LOOK FOR ALL THE THINGS YOU NEED TO RUN ON YOUR SYSTEM TO GET IT REPAIRED AND ALSO REMOVE JUNKS, IT WILL ALSO SEARCH FOR, AND REMOVE REASONS FOR SYSTEM SLOW DOWN, ETC... I HOPE THIS HELPS. CHEERS.