- Toshiba Full Factory Restore
- TOSHIBA Satellite factory restore...black screen with cursor ✓ - Forum - Laptop
- Toshiba Format and Restore to factory settings ✓ - Forum - Laptop
- Toshiba Satellite C655 restore to factory without boot disk ✓ - Forum - Hard Drive/SSD
- How to factory restore toshiba laptop ✓ - Forum - Laptop
- Toshiba satellite factory reset windows vista ✓ - Forum - Laptop
F8 is usually for windows safeboot etc. I do not think what you want to do lies in this menu. Try some other combo may be like f10,f11, alt+f10 etc.