Internet

Closed
starpowernow - Feb 3, 2010 at 09:45 AM
 Blocked Profile - Feb 3, 2010 at 11:08 AM
Hello,
im useing a diffrent compther im homed schooled so they provided a compher but my main compther is messed up good. when o open a web browser it takes me to eatonvillerestaunt.com ok soo thats no big deal but then i type google takes me to eatonvillerestaunt.com,i tryed to go to hydrascape.net took me to eatonvillerestaunt.com i typed every site i knew..all sites ended up in eatonvillerestaunt.com. i downloaded nanovor the same day i tryed password invaild i did frogot pass word took me to the site amzeing! but still thats the only page i chould actally go to wtf is worng!! btw can u scan hydrascape.net for me cause i played that for 5 hours stright and when ever i was done playing it everything froze and thats when the prob began answer qucik u only got 14 hours to help b4 it gets messed up for life ( thats half a a day) its on both mozilla fire fox and internet exploror
Related:

1 response

Blocked Profile
Feb 3, 2010 at 11:08 AM
Hi there,

Please provide correct and more information to understand the exact situation and give you the steps to use to get it fixed.

Thanks