Copy data from multiple tabs no blanks

Closed
kitkat - 4 Feb 2010 à 05:43
rizvisa1 Posts 4478 Registration date Thursday 28 January 2010 Status Contributor Last seen 5 May 2022 - 4 Feb 2010 à 07:11
Hello,
I have an excel worksheet with multiple tabs, all with the same format. It is basically a status report template which has been duplicated for multiple workstreams.

individuals will be updating each tab so I would like to be able to create a summary sheet that automatically looks on each tab and returns every line that has text in it, but if a line has no text then moves to the next tab so I end up with a list without lots of blank lines on it for my summary.

I don't know whether this would be a macro or a fairly simple formula as my excel skills are not that advanced - please help!

1 response

rizvisa1 Posts 4478 Registration date Thursday 28 January 2010 Status Contributor Last seen 5 May 2022 766
4 Feb 2010 à 07:11
Have you looked at this ?
https://ccm.net/forum/affich-256874-excel-dependant-copying-summary-sheet

With slight modification, it seem to do your job too