Disk Boot Failure Please insert system disk

Solved/Closed
Chase - 7 Feb 2010 à 21:50
Ambucias Posts 47312 Registration date Monday 1 February 2010 Status Moderator Last seen 28 March 2026 - 1 Sep 2010 à 16:01
Hello,
I have a bit of a situation here,
We left the workplace on saturday turning off the computers as normal.
I come in on Monday and when the computer tries to load it loads a black screen that says:
"Disk Boot Failure Please insert system disk and press enter"
I do not have a disk
and I have been through and double checked all bios settings.

Help Please
Related:

3 responses

My pc says NO BOOT DEVICE DETECTED, INSERT SYSTEM DISK AND PRESS F1 TO CONTINUE. How do you solve this problem?
xpcman Posts 19528 Registration date Wednesday 8 October 2008 Status Contributor Last seen 15 June 2019 1,824
7 Feb 2010 à 22:38
This probably means the hard disk has failed.

Good Luck
Ambucias Posts 47312 Registration date Monday 1 February 2010 Status Moderator Last seen 28 March 2026 11,166
1 Sep 2010 à 16:01
Hi

This probably means the hard disk has failed.

Replace the hard disk.