Have no control over IE

Closed
zeeal - Sep 26, 2008 at 03:56 AM
Anonymiter Posts 2 Registration date Thursday September 25, 2008 Status Member Last seen September 26, 2008 - Sep 26, 2008 at 04:03 AM
Hello,
Im pretty shure I have a virus.
I set the computer back to an earlier date from restore and when I looked after comming back from another room, I had no tools ..like favorites, file, all the tooles that are on the browser.
I tried to get on with I E and google came up ..my defalt web page. I can get on th Net that way , But I cant download IE 7, 8, 9, 20, 15, 82 , Not a dam thing.
I went into contol panel and clicked on Internet options and it just will flash realquick.
I have done Properties on any and everything......BUT I did happen to run into system 32 that would pop up on start up and install it before I reall started to try anything and everything.
I have tried to down load ebverything that I coud get my hands on ...EVEN THE DOG, but he wouldnt fit,
I ahvetriedsome fixes that were on forums ...Idont have aproblem fowlowing thoes, but nothing works.
I was going to try the dog again ..maybe put him in the CDROM IM so pissed...he would come to me any more...Now I very sad. O YAA I worked with MS config and only half of the codes whent in ...AND NOTHING.

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP< HELP< HELP

1 response

Anonymiter Posts 2 Registration date Thursday September 25, 2008 Status Member Last seen September 26, 2008
Sep 26, 2008 at 04:03 AM
Eh? Your System32 folder opens on startup? Or does Windows/Anti-virus software detect a proplem within the file?