Transcend Pendrive open error

Closed
Srini - Feb 22, 2010 at 10:36 PM
 Blocked Profile - Feb 23, 2010 at 02:05 AM
Hello,
Got a transcend pen drive 4gb when connecting to usb port light blinks on the pen drive even shows in my computer after double clicking the folder no files in that folder.

I have copy the files and paste the folder in my pen drive, folder only copied but file not copied. How to solve the problem please tell me

2 responses

Hi There!

Your Pendrive is working fine, I dont see any problem with you pen drive. If you dont have any data in the pen drive, Kindly format your pen drive. In most situations, formatting will solve the problem. Also try installing your Pen drive in different USB slots of your PC, and try your pen drive in different computer different USB slots. It helps us to find whether the problem is with the Jump drive or with the Computer USB slots.

Try formatting your pen drive in Windows 98 computer in FAT32. If you dont have Windows 98, try in Windows XP using this steps:

1. Connect you pen drive in one of your slots -> double click on My computer -> if you see the drive letter of your pen drive. - > Right click on the Pen drive -> Select Format.

2. Also try this method, if above said method work:
Right click on My computer-> select manage->Select computer Management->Select Disk management-> Now if you can see your drive letter of your pen drive -> right click on the icon and select Change Drive letter and path -> Assign a different drive letter and try using the pen drive.

If you have any issues, feel free to email me..
Blocked Profile
Feb 23, 2010 at 02:05 AM
Hi there,

Try formatting the usb device with hp disk format tool which is available for download on link below:

https://ccm.net/downloads/tools/4639-hp-usb-disk-storage-format-tool/

Thanks