Emails not recieving or sending out

Closed
name - Feb 27, 2010 at 12:33 PM
LarryGri Posts 2 Registration date Monday December 21, 2009 Status Member Last seen February 27, 2010 - Feb 27, 2010 at 12:58 PM
Hello,
Hello,
I have a problem with my hotmail i had a virus on my comp last week which is now sorted, i apparently was sending emails to my friends telling them they won a phone but i didnt send it anyways i got a anti virus which fixed my comp but now i cant sent emails and recieve emails from other websites but i sent an email from my other account and i got it but i have been applying for jobs and realised that the emails are being blocked please can someone help me pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee thanx so much

1 response

LarryGri Posts 2 Registration date Monday December 21, 2009 Status Member Last seen February 27, 2010 1
Feb 27, 2010 at 12:58 PM
It appears that your hotmail account has been hijacked. If you can still log on to hotmail and change your account password you might salvage you account and email.

https://account.live.com/ will get you there. I would try it on another computer. You never are fully sure that your computer is free of malware, rootkits, or trojans after and infection.

If someone has changed the password you are out of luck.

Try Firefox, Chrome or upgrade to IE 8.