YouTube offers email notifications to stay up-to-date with new content, alert you on your account, and much more. In this article, you will learn how to manage YouTube's email notifications.
How to enable/disable the email notifications?
The first step is to sign in to your YouTube account. Once you are logged in, click Settings.
Next, go to Notifications (sidebar on the left).
From there, click Advanced settings. Once this is done, scroll down to Email notifications. Depending on your preferences, check or clear the checkbox next to Send me emails about my YouTube activity and updates I requested.
Note: This guide is for the desktop version, however, you can always manage the notification settings following the same steps on your mobile once you download YouTube Studio for Android / for iPhone.
- What is light in whatsapp notification settings
- Turn Off Snapchat Notifications
- Generate Email Notifications for Excel Sheet Updates
- SMTP, IMAP, and POP Server Settings for Major ISPs
- How To Turn Off Notifications for New Youtube Videos on Android
- How to hide the subscriber count on YouTube
- How to hide YouTube subscriptions and playslists
- Turn off YouTube embedding: for videos and for playlists
- How to change your YouTube video's category
- How to change your YouTube location: on PC, on phone
- How to change the size of YouTube subtitles
- How to search within a specific YouTube channel
- How to feature a YouTube video on your channel
- How to add branding to your YouTube channel
- How to get the transcript of a YouTube video
- How to get a YouTube video link on Android
- How to add channel keywords on YouTube
- How to enable YouTube Live streaming
- How to add YouTube featured channels (2021)
- How to delete a YouTube channel: permanently, from phone
- How to create a YouTube account and upload a video
- The best YouTube tech channels
- The best YouTube gaming channels and reviewers
- How to make a video tutorial
- What is YouTube shorts?
- How to enable Picture-in-Picture mode on YouTube on iOS 14
- How to extract subtitles from YouTube videos
- How to use the YouTube mashup tool