YouTube offers email notifications to stay up-to-date with new content, alert you on your account, and much more. In this article, you will learn how to manage YouTube's email notifications.
How to enable/disable the email notifications?
The first step is to sign in to your YouTube account. Once you are logged in, click Settings.
Next, go to Notifications (sidebar on the left).
From there, click Advanced settings. Once this is done, scroll down to Email notifications. Depending on your preferences, check or clear the checkbox next to Send me emails about my YouTube activity and updates I requested.
Note: This guide is for the desktop version, however, you can always manage the notification settings following the same steps on your mobile once you download YouTube Studio for Android / for iPhone.
- Youtube account notifications
- Youtube email notifications
- Account notifications youtube
- How to create a youtube account > Guide
- How to make a youtube account private > Guide
- How to change your YouTube location: on PC, on phone > Guide
- How to add YouTube featured channels (2021) > Guide
- How to delete or hide a video on YouTube > Guide
- How to get the transcript of a YouTube video
- How to download YouTube music to a USB
- How to change the size of YouTube subtitles
- How to search within a specific YouTube channel
- How to make a YouTube Short?
- How to upload a picture with music to YouTube
- How to view your YouTube channel as a visitor
- The best YouTube gaming reviewers
- Create a playlist out of your liked videos on YouTube
- Turn off YouTube embedding: for videos and for playlists
- How to get a YouTube video link: on Android, on PC
- How to disable YouTube comments: on mobile, on PC
- How to hide the subscriber count on YouTube
- Download YouTube videos: on PC, Mac, and smartphone
- How to add channel keywords on YouTube
- How to use the YouTube mashup tool
- How to change your YouTube video's category
- How to feature a YouTube video on your channel
- How to enable YouTube Live streaming
- How to add branding to your YouTube channel
- How to get YouTube Premium for free
- How to extract subtitles from YouTube videos
- How to hide YouTube subscriptions and playslists
- YouTube Studio: what is it and how it works?
- Turn off YouTube notifications (Android)
- Enable YouTube subtitles: on iPhone and Android
- How to make a video tutorial
- The best Halloween YouTube channels
- What is YouTube shorts?
- The best YouTube tech channels
- Best YouTube gaming channels
- What is YouTube Movies and Shows?
- How to enable Picture-in-Picture mode on YouTube on iOS 14
- Clear your YouTube history on Android