The blue screen of death! HELP!

Closed
abie - Mar 11, 2010 at 06:17 AM
 JJ - Mar 17, 2010 at 03:04 PM
Hello,
Related:

2 responses

HELP! I have upgraded my laptop to windows 7. after around 2 weeks, it has been detected to be a counterfeit copy, so I asked a friend to help me, and he fixed it, without having to reformat my laptop. so after around 2 days, I installed Corel video editor, and then the blue screen of death appeared. twice only, but I was able to use my laptop in safe mode. afterwards, the I installed kaspersky (trial version) to check if I have any viruses (hoping that it caused the blue screen of death) but then, BSOD became worse. I cannot use normal mode completely. oh yeah, I also updated my BIOS, since its on the BSOD that it might be a problem. but its still like that. :(( I have only installed this to my laptop before experiencing the BSOD. any help will be appreciated to the nth level. THANK YOU in advance.
It sounds like when you installed your program, everything went down hill. Try uninstalling it and reinstalling it again. Sometimes the drivers get all messed up and therefore it is not functioning properly.

What is the code on the blue screen?

http://bluescreenerror.org