PS3 installing fail at 14%

Closed
zaron2000 - Mar 14, 2010 at 01:43 PM
 j - Jun 5, 2010 at 02:59 PM
Hello,
i need help, occasionly when i download things on my PS3, they fail when i install them, but the thing is, it's always at 14%. this doesnt always happen but it does quite a bit. when the download fails it creates corrupt data which i usually delete. and i've tried deleting it and re downloading it but it still doesnt work . help!.
Related:

3 responses

take out the hdd cover in the left side of the console ..unscrew the blue screw ..turn on the ps3..now is in 0% take out the hard drive...wait ..in 2 minute.wait do not press nothing for no reason!!!!.when say press ps to turn on the controle.press ps thats the central botton of yo control ....then press start and select n follow the rest of the step
take out the hdd cover in the left side of the console ..unscrew the blue screw ..turn on the ps3..now is in 0% take out the hard drive...wait ..in 2 minute.wait do not press nothing for no reason!!!!.when say press ps to turn on the controle.press ps thats the central botton of yo control ....then press start and select n follow the rest of the step///
its balls