- There is no signal coming from your computer press any key on the keyboard or mouse to wake it up
- There is no signal coming from your computer press any key on the keyboard - Best answers
- Monitor keyboard and mouse not working ✓ - Forum - Windows
- Error:There is no signal from your computer - Forum - Hardware
- What should be the distance between the keyboard and mouse while typing ✓ - Forum - Hardware
- Gaming keyboard: and mouse, without number pad, mini - Guide
- Dell laptop keyboard and mouse not working - Guide
I think there is a "connect" button on the bottom of the keyboard and the mouse. It's true that you can only sync one at a time. You might try to sync the in a different order (first the mouse then the keyboard). Do you by chance have a second PC with wireless mouse/keyboard close by?
Did you try to "resync" the transmitter with both the keyboard and mouse? You might want to remove the battery from each device and then replace them before you resync.