- Help my keys arnt working properly
- Warzone did not quit properly - Forum - Call Of Duty
- How do i make my website fit properly on all screen resolutions - How-To - Webmaster
- Call of Duty not working ✓ - Forum - Call Of Duty
- Toshiba reboot and select proper boot device - Forum - Hardware
- Check to see that the disk and drive are connected properly make sure that the disk is not read-only - Forum - Hard Drive/SSD
I assume your using Windows XP or Vista - Use System Restore and select a date / time prior to your loading Lego Racers.
reinstall Windows is about your only option. If you have XP you can reinstall without lousing your other applications. Vista will wipe out everything.