- Some of my keys are not working properly
- Warzone did not quit properly - Forum - Call Of Duty
- It appears that call of duty did not quit properly ✓ - Forum - Call Of Duty
- How do i make my website fit properly on all screen resolutions - How-To - Webmaster
- Toshiba reboot and select proper boot device - Forum - Hardware
- Check to see that the disk and drive are connected properly make sure that the disk is not read-only - Forum - Hard Drive/SSD
Unfortunately you may have several keys that have suffered some oxidation or have had some sort of liquid or foreign substance get between it and the contact area. You can buy replacement keyboards for all laptops . just Google your model number and manufactures serial number and you should get directed to sites where you can order and receive reasonably priced replacements. If laptop is still under warranty then notify your manufacturer and they will tell you how to mail it to them for repair. Otherwise just go to YouTube and search your model and some one will almost certainly have a video on how to replace your particular models keyboard. I have replaced several laptop keyboards and If I can do so too can you.