My Hotmail Password I have forgotten if you could please get my password someone might get it please retreive it for me please, it holds important stuff on there, it's called firstname.lastname@example.org that's my email address plz hurry
When signing up for your account, you have been asked to choose a secret question from the list and provide an answer. You can use this option to recover your password by choosing "Forgot your password?" at the bottom of the screen before signing in. This will open a new browser and you will be directed to this link https://account.live.com/ResetPassword.aspx?mkt=EN-US
1. Enter your account name (e.g. email@example.com)
2. Enter the characters displayed in the required field.
3. Click "Continue"
4. When asked to select the option for resetting your password, choose " Use my location information and secret answer to verify my identity"
5. Choose your location from the list (it must correspond to the location you entered upon the creation of your account). Enter your secret answer in the required field. Click "Continue"
If you do not remember the secret answer to the secret question, you can also try to send the password reset instruction to the alternative email address entered upon account creation.
Note: You should know beforehand the substitute email address that has been suggested upon registration of your account.
1. Choose "Send password reset instructions to me in email"
2. Select "Alternate email address". Click continue
3. "Password reset instructions were sent to your alternate e-mail address.
If you don't see the e-mail message in your inbox, look for it in your junk mail folder or check your e-mail again later." will display on your screen.
4. You can now check your email to get the reset instructions.
5. Copy the link provided in a new browser to confirm the request. This might take a few minutes to process the information.
6. Enter the correct information in the required fields to confirm your identity and reset your new password.
This program will recover your password by decrypting it. It is compatible only with MSN messenger, Windows Live Messenger 8 and can find the Windows messenger passwords that have been saved on your system.
Note: This program will only work if you have checked "Remember me" and "Remember my password" when signing to messenger.