Cant Find HDD

Closed
Drew - Oct 20, 2008 at 09:03 PM
 Vijay - Oct 22, 2008 at 04:57 AM
Hello,

I just reformatted my computer no prob with that but now I cant find my storage drive. I have a 1Tb (G drive) just for storage and a 750 GB Partitioned HDD(C,D Drives)to run windows, anyways what im trying to get at is now that im all done reformatting, my computer wont pick up the (G drive) there's no icon in the my computer but in the bios in start up the computer knows its there. I also went to my other computer and plugged the 1 TB HDD into it and that computer picked it right up so I know there's nothing wrong w/ the HDD just my computer wont pick it up.

If anyone can HELP i wold be really grateful

Thnaks Everyone Andrew
Related:

3 responses

liquid45 Posts 22 Registration date Wednesday September 17, 2008 Status Member Last seen April 27, 2009 11
Oct 21, 2008 at 06:12 AM
hey there,

this is a bit curious that windows xp cant find your 1tb hdd. have you tried plugging the hard disk in another pc loaded with windows xp and see what happens to it?
well the other computer has vista but yah the vista computer picked the HDD right up

Thanks Andrew
Hi

i have 160gB SATA hard disk in my system and instaled for XP sp2..probelm is now boot the system its not shows Windows loding screen but its shows some junk letters...
its board side probelm orhard disk prolem
pls help me any one...

Thanks...