Laptop won't turn on

Closed
notarepairman - May 2, 2010 at 03:40 PM
 notarepairman - May 4, 2010 at 02:03 PM
i have a presario v3000 that won't turn on at all... the blue light at the power connector is ok... put the battery and it's charging but try push the power button but nothing happened.. as if it's dead. help me solve this problem..
Related:

1 response

Blocked Profile
May 4, 2010 at 05:23 AM
Dear Sir,

It might be that the problem is coming from your charger or still the problem could be sourcing from your power supplying unit. Please confirm the issue and indicate for further help.

Thanks in advance.
notarepairman
May 4, 2010 at 02:03 PM
i've change the charger and power supply unit.. still the problem occur..i went to a repair shop and they said it is because of the nvidia chip on the motherboard.. they said it's repairable and ask me $200 to repair it.. i google problem relating the nvdia chip but all thier problem seems to be no video but mine is laptop won't turn on at all...no power and no blue light at the power button or any other led... i know there is current in the motherboard coz i've tested it with mutimeter but still i dont have any idea wht's wrong.. help me and don't ask me to change the motherboard please