Sound device

Closed
jeremy - May 6, 2010 at 11:24 AM
xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 - May 6, 2010 at 06:20 PM
I have REASON 4.0 on my PC Which is a recording studio like pro tools I love music and playing music so one day I turn on my PC and no sound I know for a fact that my driver is gone off of my PC it has been this way for 5 months Im a poor guy I have no CC to get online and buy a driver and youtube dose not have the answer I have dounloaded a number of driver finders driver fetch driver pro paretologicDriverCure And even PC medkit all in which were suppost to be free I have a dell with windows XP and NO BACK UP DISK PLEASE HELP im a good person I dont get in trouble at all I respect everyone and anyone ALL I NEED IS A DRIVER is there na way to get one off anothe pc or a free one FREE what am i thinking ive been looking for five months and still nothing please help thank you Jeremy Fought foughtjeremy@yahoo.com
Related:

1 response

xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 1,826
May 6, 2010 at 06:20 PM
You should be able to get a driver from the Dell Web site. Just try www.dell.com and select the "support" tab. then enter your model number and/or service tag number.

Good Luck