My computer wont start up normally

Closed
Divineinsanity - May 30, 2010 at 02:57 AM
closeup22 Posts 8923 Registration date Friday May 15, 2009 Status Member Last seen October 7, 2010 - May 30, 2010 at 03:42 AM
ok, so my computer was freezing which it always does and it take forever to un freeze
so i hit the shut off button and ive done it ALOT. people tell me that its messes up the computer. so yesturday my computer was freezing but before that a windows thing pops up and says that something of VIRTUAL MEMORY TOO LOW or something like that, and so i click OK. and then BAM its starts freezing so im like ok..and i shut the button OFF and then when i turned it on a black screen apears and this is what it says..

"We apologize for the inconvenience, but Windows did not start successfully.
A recent hardware or software change might have cause this.

If your computer stopped responding, retarted unexpectedly, or was automatically shut down to protect your files and folders, choose (Last known Good Configuration to revert to the most recent settings that worked).

If a previous startup attempt was interrupted dude to a power failure or because the Power or Reset button was pressed, or if you arn't sure what cause the problem, choose Start Windows Normally.

Options:
Safe mode
Safe Mode with Networking
Safe mode with command Prompt

Last Known Good Configuration (your most recent settings that worked)

Start windows Normally

Use the up and down arrow to move the highlight to your choice."

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP!!! I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO!! IVE CLICKED ON "SAFE MODE" and
"Last Known Good Configuration (your most recent settings that worked) and "Start windows Normally"!!!!!!!!! :(
Related:

1 response

closeup22 Posts 8923 Registration date Friday May 15, 2009 Status Member Last seen October 7, 2010 2,099
May 30, 2010 at 03:42 AM
Hi there,

As what you mentioned on the actions done when system was freezing and you made hard shut down several times which made files missing which are needed to start windows normally ,to fix this issue make a system repair which is done by booting from windows installation cd,if by doing this issue is not solved you definitely have no other choice than formatting and install new windows on system as also you had virtual memory full,that your hard drive is almost full.
Thanks