You can configure the Internet Download Manager settings to scan any incoming downloads with your chosen antivirus software. In this article we will show you how to scan downloaded items with an antivirus software. This article will use Avira antivirus as an example.
To scan incoming Internet Download Manager files with your antivirus:
Click on Start > Run > msconfig
- Go to the Startup tab and look for the entry corresponding to Avira:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avgnt.exe" /min
- Download antivirus
- Mcafee download
- Internet Download Manager language change > Guide
- Internet Download Manager: How to change download folder > Guide
- How to turn off internet download manager > Guide
- Internet download manager without serial number [solved] > Forum - Downloading
- Can Internet Downloader Manager detect what I am downloading > Forum - Downloading
- How to improve uTorrent download speed?
- Free Download Manager: maximize simultaneous downloads
- Upload files to MediaFire
- How to prevent auto download IDM
- How to add Download Accelerator Plus Chrome Extension
- How to download MP3 music with aTube catcher?