Configure Internet Download Manager antivirus settings
You can configure the Internet Download Manager settings to scan any incoming downloads with your chosen antivirus software. In this article we will show you how to scan downloaded items with an antivirus software. This article will use Avira antivirus as an example.
To scan incoming Internet Download Manager files with your antivirus:
Click on Start > Run > msconfig
- Go to the Startup tab and look for the entry corresponding to Avira:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avgnt.exe" /min
Any more download questions? Check out our forum!
Around the same subject
- Cannot start virus checking program idm
- Settings icon > Guide
- Internet download manager > Download - Download managers
- Play store download > Download - App downloads
- Davinci resolve 17 download > Download - Video editing
- Minecraft java edition free download > Download - Sandbox