hi, this is nilesh parmar here.i got my hotmail account hacked by some one who shows their identity as out of india.they send me email saying that windows live hotmail are about to close few hot mail account for some reason and my account was one of them,so they asked me to send them my username and password with my year of birth and country,and unknowingly i sent them all information.now that person have changed the password and hacked all my information.now please tell me what to do. i had all my personal informations and my buesiness email.please let me know how to recover them.
I suggest you contact Hotmail and report the issue and ask them if they can reativate your account with your secret passwords.
I assume you never gave the hacker that information. Or open another account
If your MSN Account has been hacked, go to MSN email support:
You have to give all informations about your problem and about your identity:
* Your e-mail (the "Windows Live ID").
* Your first name and full name.
* Your date of birth (month / day / year).
* Your country.
* The state, province or department in which you reside.
* Your zip code.
* The IP address of each computer used to access your account, or the most commonly used. To find your IP address, visit : http://www.monip.org/ * The answer to your secret question (if you don't remember it, notify it).
* Emergency address email registered for this account (if no emergency address, notify it).
* Your Internet service provider (at work or at home).
* The date and approximate time of your last login.
* The information below:
o For Windows Live Hotmail user :
? Examples of files names which you created in addition to those existing by defect
? Examples of contacts contained in your address book.
? Examples of old email titles contained in your inbox folders or messages.
o For Windows Live Messenger user :
? Examples of contacts contained in your contact list.
? The nickname under which you appear on Windows Live Messenger.
VERY IMPORTANT ! Write your request in a clear and understandable English, avoiding the SMS language, spelling and abbreviations !
Remember and do not forget that this is the only way you can expect to recover your account!